Best Cashback site?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I get a cashback and/or discount on stuff and utilities via work, but it doesn't cover everything.
Which Cashback site is best (UK)?

Topcashback
Quidco
Somewhere else.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Longtime Quidco user here

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Like you, I use a work scheme (rewardgateway), TopCashback and Quidco. I also google for voucher codes, and key an eye on Moneysavingexpert, Groupon and so on, but the first 3 seem to be the best.

Timing seems to be as important, as some pricing is very volatile, hence camelcamelcamel.com for tracking changes on Amazon.

Anyone had any luck with the Honey plugin for Chrome?

[Edited to make spellings and grammar less terrible]

Last edited:
OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cheers, folks. I don't really want to be signing up for lots of different accounts, but can't see the deals I want without doing so.
I'll check quidco out, and if it's not useful to me, I'll try topcashback.

D

Deleted member 26715

I stopped using Quidco as they started to charge you even if you didn't use them, has this now changed?

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

They want to charge me? I though the idea was that they gave me £££!

vickster

Legendary Member
They want to charge me? I though the idea was that they gave me £££!
I think it’s a fiver a year for premium. They just take it out of your earnings. I’ve received over 2k back over the years (mostly on holiday related stuff). Just don’t expect to get the money quickly, it’s a little bonus not a source of wealth

D

Deleted member 26715

I think it’s a fiver a year for premium. They just take it out of your earnings. I’ve received over 2k back over the years (mostly on holiday related stuff)
I probably didn't use it enough, the final straw was when it was cheaper to buy car insurance direct from the insurer then it was to use their link.

vickster

Legendary Member
I probably didn't use it enough, the final straw was when it was cheaper to buy car insurance direct from the insurer then it was to use their link.
Yes that happens too. But sometimes it’s better than a poke in the eye, for doing nothing (£30 back on current holiday for example)

Smudge

Veteran
I use Quidco and TCB, i just check each one on any purchase as there's sometimes different cashback %. Each will periodically give bonuses as well. I used a £10 quidco bonus to buy a Charge Spoon, so it only cost me £7.
They sometimes dont pay out, but raising a claim usually sorts it.
You also have to be aware of using discount codes, which can make cashback non payable, its sometimes better to forego the code to get cashback, or vice versa.
Had some great deals over the years.

Top Bottom