Best Christmas movie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So something popped up in my FB news feed that a friend (with teenage kids) has watched Elf, then Love Actually, and was planning to watch Elf again.

Of course I responded that they should not do that, but watch Die Hard, which is obviously a better movie than either of those. But I want to follow up with the inarguably best Christmas Movie. Only looking for one, not a list. So what's your best Christmas movie?

(I'll let you know which, if any, I suggest they watch. It won't be necessarily the best X-mas movie ever, just my favourite, inspired by posts here)

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Die Hard, by a mile.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I recorded It's a Wonderful Life the other day and I'm keeping it tucked away and I'm going to pull every guilt trip string I still have at my command to make my family sit down with me and watch it this Christmas. They'll bitch & moan because it's in black and white, but they'll quieten down because it's a masterpiece, and without any question whatsoever not only the best Christmas movie but one of the best movies ever made.

classic33

Leg End Member
Miracle on 34th street, really captures the magic of Christmas and the grand kids love it.
Which one?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I recorded It's a Wonderful Life the other day and I'm keeping it tucked away and I'm going to pull every guilt trip string I still have at my command to make my family sit down with me and watch it this Christmas. They'll bitch & moan because it's in black and white, but they'll quieten down because it's a masterpiece, and without any question whatsoever not only the best Christmas movie but one of the best movies ever made.

this

Top Bottom