Votes: 2 100.0%
  • tortoiseshell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tabby

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (siamese etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

Black black black!

(though my auntie had a cat once called Miranda that actually looked like the moon Miranda and was very pretty!)

bonj2

I'm surprised the practice of breeding white ones with each other producing more white ones and then dying them different colours hasn't taken off.
It would be easily possible as being white they wouldn't need any undercoat/primer or anything, and you can surely get dye that isn't harmful to their skin and will last. You might have to get it renewed each year if they fade.
Potential business opportunity, actually. I can see it becoming next year's 'must have'.

barq

bonj said:
I'm surprised the practice of breeding white ones with each other producing more white ones and then dying them different colours hasn't taken off.

;) They used to dye doves so I guess it wouldn't be impossible - you'd have to be brave to dry and dunk a cat in the water though!

Black cats look great, but don't photograph well (as I discovered with one of mine).

Arch

Married to Night Train
A vague voice at the back of my mind is telling me that inbred white cats are prone to medical problems, possibly including deafness... Can't remember where I heard it though.

Mind you, all cats might as well be deaf, for all the notice they take of you....

Yeah, I'd like to see someone try to dye a cat...

Top Bottom