Best films on net flix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

john59

Guru
Try this site, Netflix.

John

Agree that the films are pretty old and I quickly got bored of them. Some of the series are fantastic though - beware - you may end up giving a chunk of your life to Breaking Bad!

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
i liked 'flight' also crimson tide, the documentary on yellowstone park is excellent...i watche da few war films like erm,..forgot the tiles...we are heros? Hill 65? but mostly i struggle to find a good film with a good story..hence my post

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
That reminds me to cancel my subscription until next Xmas

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
i liked 'flight' also crimson tide, the documentary on yellowstone park is excellent...i watche da few war films like erm,..forgot the tiles...we are heros? Hill 65? but mostly i struggle to find a good film with a good story..hence my post

What sort of films do you like?

andyfraser

Über Member
I wish Netflix would say when something is going to be removed. I got part way through Lost and it got removed. They had Skyfall before Christmas but that got removed too (luckily it was on TV over Christmas). There's too much messing about with rights and what not. If I see something I really like on Netflix I end up buying it because you just don't know when something will be removed. I suppose that's what the film companies want.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i spend more time looking through the titles than actually watching. it's basically full of crap. good for box sets (but i don't have time to watch them) but crap for films. i have LITERALLY fallen asleep searching the titles.

Tin Pot

Guru
Skyfall, Europa Report, The Hobbit I and II, Pandorum (hugely underrated IMO) these spring to mind.

Plenty of older classics too; Repo Man, Ipcress Files, etc

Have a look at Horror > B Movies for a few laughs too

AndyRM

XOXO
Part of Netflix's problem with securing films/shows is that Amazon have far more money available for their Prime service. They've also switched focus from films to series overt he years and I think that lack of focus hasn't hurt. There's still a lot of good stuff on there IMO, but I suppose I'll reach the limit of what I'm interested in at some point.

They lost a few contracts in the past year which hasn't helped their film library.

Top Bottom