Best Hoover?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Slightly misleading title to this thread as it is actually a warning. Especially if you have kids, DO NOT buy a Henry!!! They are so dangerous you are almost certainly guaranteed to experience an industrial accident of some type.

When we first got ours and switched it on our little one was playing nearby. Unfortunately she ended up getting sucked up through the pipes, through the mechanism and into the insides of the machine itself! :blush::ohmy:

Fortunately for us, disaster was averted as we managed to open it up and retrieve her in time before any lasting damage was done, but you may not be so lucky!! You have been warned!

DSCF1979.jpg

yenrod

Thought, Dom, you where referring to buying a hoover now that the phillipino housemaid/slave..has now left the abode :laugh:

PS - there is a definate likeness with the milk man there mate !

:thumbsup:

Sorry coudnt resist that Dom !

:blush:

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
yenrod said:
Thought, Dom, you where referring to buying a hoover now that the phillipino housemaid/slave..has now left the abode :thumbsup:

PS - there is a definate likeness with the milk man there mate !

:wacko:

Sorry coudnt resist that Dom !

:blush:

Yenrod, all cleaners love the Henry vacuum cleaner, he has a cheeky little smile but can keep working all day long. My cleaner, Lilliana, actually gave me a nice blow job when I presented her with the new Henry. She was that happy. :laugh:

yenrod

domtyler said:
Yenrod, all cleaners love the Henry vacuum cleaner, he has a cheeky little smile but can keep working all day long. My cleaner, Lilliana, actually gave me a nice blow job when I presented her with the new Henry. She was that happy. :blush:

Well, I hope she left the place all clean and happy !

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
domtyler said:
Slightly misleading title to this thread as it is actually a warning. Especially if you have kids, DO NOT buy a Henry!!! They are so dangerous you are almost certainly guaranteed to experience an industrial accident of some type.

When we first got ours and switched it on our little one was playing nearby. Unfortunately she ended up getting sucked up through the pipes, through the mechanism and into the insides of the machine itself! ;):ohmy:

Fortunately for us, disaster was averted as we managed to open it up and retrieve her in time before any lasting damage was done, but you may not be so lucky!! You have been warned!

DSCF1979.jpg

I found something like that in my Hoover once. Took a lot of shaking to get it into the dustbin - very clingy they are those things. Mrs 26x25 looked high and lo for it until she asked me if I'd seen it. She just managed to intercept the dustman as it was collection day. For some reason she has never let me do the Hoovering ever again.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We wore out a Hoover PDQ when sucking up plaster dust. Wouldn't have a Dyson 'cos they're crap and too heavy - the local vac repair shop is full of unwanted Dysons that people have traded in.

Only our Henry has survived and continues to give excellent service.

Top Bottom