Best in the West

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BristolScouse

Regular
I stumbled across a new bike shop in Bristol whilst browsing the net last night so decided to pop down n take a peak. BW Cycling is run by Oli Beckingsale (World and Olympic XC rider) and Andy Wadsworth (2002 Exterra World Champion) I went down expecting them to be all snobby, turn their noses up at Average Jo Bloggs walking into their shop, prices thru the roof etc etc. How wrong was I!! I was greeted by a friendly, quite Mr. Wadsworth who offered me no end of advise and who was in no rush to force me out the door when he found out i was just browsing and wasnt going to purchase a bike today. They have a fitness centre which anybody from myself to an Olympian can use which will give you a VO2 Metabolic assessment. They will "assess what’s best for you through using some leading edge technology, scientific research and case studies plus biomechanical screening" when it comes to bike fitting as well as an on site pyshio, test track and do weekly cycling talks. Just thought some of you out their would find this helpful. Link below
http://bwcycling.co.uk/

Garz

Squat Member
Sounds like they are a good place to go, even if this post does seem like a plug for them! ;)

Top Bottom