Best ironing board.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Help everyone, my ironing board is on its last legs and I am in the market for a new one. Has anyone got any recent experience in this field?

I don't mind spending whatever it takes to get the best, just so long as the quality if there.

Cheers. ;)

beancounter

Hmmmm good post.

It's interesting that only about 10% of threads here are cycling-related.

bc

ok, maybe 20%

;)

This is the cafe part of the forum after all, so it doesn't need to be cycling related. Surely cyclist buy fridge freezers? I just thought I'd ask a question from some people whom I thought would be nice and friedly. I reckoned that one or two people on here might have bought such an appliance and be able to share their experiences. Yes I know it isn't exactly the most exciting of subjects, but I can't be expected to save the world from road raging baddies every day, surely.

As for ironing boards, I must admit that although I do the ironing in the house (shirts/blouses for work) I do not know much about ironing boards. However, if you are looking for a cover this might be what you are looking for

http://www.needapresent.com/shop/get_ProductDetail.asp?PID=1210

Good day ladies and gentlemens.

beancounter said:
Hmmmm good post.

Please tell me you're joking! ;)

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
magnatom said:
;)

This is the cafe part of the forum after all, so it doesn't need to be cycling related. Surely cyclist buy fridge freezers? I just thought I'd ask a question from some people whom I thought would be nice and friedly. I reckoned that one or two people on here might have bought such an appliance and be able to share their experiences. Yes I know it isn't exactly the most exciting of subjects, but I can't be expected to save the world from road raging baddies every day, surely.

As for ironing boards, I must admit that although I do the ironing in the house (shirts/blouses for work) I do not know much about ironing boards. However, if you are looking for a cover this might be what you are looking for

http://www.needapresent.com/shop/get_ProductDetail.asp?PID=1210

Good day ladies and gentlemens.

No need to get hot under the collar! ;)

Top Bottom