best moment from this years season

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
what was your best moment from this years season , so many to choose from , we saw three brits take all three grand tours , some brilliant racing in the classics and one day races.
for me I think seeing Geraint Thomas win the tour after many years riding for other GC contenders , and one ive just been reminded about watching the 2019 presentation, that was seeing philipe gilbert on his bike again after going over the wall in the tour , that could have been so much worse,
seeing simon yates....
ahh forget it I cant narrow it down to my favourite ten moments from this year never mind just one..

Adam4868

Guru
Chris Froome stage 19 of the Giro,need i say more.Probally the best stage win i can remember seeing for quite a while.Not because i went but this years Giro was hard to beat for racing and drama.

Thomas in Yellow winning up the Alpe

Buddfox

Veteran
This just goes to show how many stand-out moments there have been this season. I thought Sagan winning Roubaix was one of the greatest one day rides I've ever seen, but then we had Froome in the Giro, Thomas in the Tour AND Yates in the Vuelta... amazing year.

Top Bottom