Best / neatest wee saddle thingy for a Charge Soon saddle?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Sometimes you can get a bigger bracket that fits around the seat tube rather than seat post (i think theyre the right terms - the wider part of the frame the seatpost goes into), I got one of them for my cateye light, but now have my rear lights attached to the seatstays, on the middle of the diagonal bits between the rear axle and the seatpost. My bicycle technical terms are failing me tonight :smile:
I think my problem is that my seat is too low for a saddle back and a light on the seat tube, me being on the short side :whistle:
I will see if I can put my back light on the diagonal bit, cheers!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
small jobbie.JPG
But how do you attach your rear light, SM? Got one too, but it obscures my back light!
There is a fabric loop on the zip flap that you can hook a light to. The problem is that it is so loose that the light points at the ground. I mount two back lights, one above the other, on the tube that takes the seatpost, below the bag.

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Topeak Pro Pack.

I have a small one and a medium one, both look good on my charge spoon and they don't have a strap that wraps around the seat post so it doesn't obscure the logo ^_^Both carry a CO2 pump and 2 cartridges, Topeak Hexus multi-tool, Puncture patches, short length of chain and a quick link, Latex gloves and a few ty-wraps. The medium one also has a spare tube (I carry a tube in my jersey so this is a 2nd one for longer rides) View attachment 12201

View attachment 12203

View attachment 12204

View attachment 12205

View attachment 12206

Any idea if you can get spare mounts? It would be dead useful to be able to switch this between bikes.

Gary E

Veteran
yep spare mounts are available separately. They also fit the Topeak Aero Wedge bag that I have if I wan't to use that.

Strangely my 2 came with slightly different mounts so you'll either need one of THESE or one of THESE.

Gary E

Veteran
Sorry, should have said - the mounts are interchangeable - they both fit both bags.
Just a slightly different way of attaching to the saddle. I've got the second one fitted to both my bikes (I think it looks nicer - better angle, but then I am a self-confessed bike tart!).

Top Bottom