Best of the instant coffees?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
So I was spoken loudly to, and belittled by a right arse who knew nothing. Heigh ho.
Quite possibly - there a few of them around and the louder they say things the more they silence doubt, their own and others'. My mother always refers to them as Bokums (or something very similar) and that is a trade mark. But I've seen nothing that says that the French for coffee pot is a trade mark and I fail to see how it could be.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Quite possibly - there a few of them around and the louder they say things the more they silence doubt, their own and others'. My mother always refers to them as Bokums (or something very similar) and that is a trade mark. But I've seen nothing that says that the French for coffee pot is a trade mark and I fail to see how it could be.
Bodum?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I understand this point Cyberknight but, at my last place of work I DID keep a cafetiere, along with a pack of ground coffee in the staff fridge,
Given that in the last year i have had my locker broken into 6 times and 2 coats stolen...............

Top Bottom