Best ( read cheapest ) place to buy Powerbar ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Im looking for suggestions of where the cheapest place to buy Powerbar protein plus bars is ?

Many thanks

Gaz
5c28fe80-3f19-57b7.jpg

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Im looking for suggestions of where the cheapest place to buy Powerbar protein plus bars is ?

Many thanks

Gaz
5c28fe80-3f19-57b7.jpg

Buying from this site works out at less than £1 / bar

calibanzwei

Was just about to link the same site - found it after looking for cheaper High 5 Zero drinks tablets (quid cheaper than most places and free postage to boot!)

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
You can make your own protein/recovery snack bars relativelly cheaply (and very easily) if you are interested in giving it a go. however, I'm not sure you eat oats?

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
You can make your own protein/recovery snack bars relativelly cheaply 9and very easily) if you are interested in giving it a go. however, I'm not sure you eat oats?

It tried this with rice crispies. It was vile.If you have another recipie, I'd love tpo have it!

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
It tried this with rice crispies. It was vile.If you have another recipie, I'd love tpo have it!

Do you like flapjacks or oaty type bars? If so they taste no different tbh, despite the higher protein content and the oats provide a good source of carbs. Ratio of approx 2x as much carbs as protein per bar and its a winner. Made with porridge oats or similar (can pick whatever oats you want), a spoonful of melted peanut butter, whey protein powder and a few other bits and bobs, will have to rumage for the recipe I wrote down though for full details, I've not made them for ages as I tend not to use supplements on a regular basis.

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
Do you like flapjacks or oaty type bars? If so they taste no different tbh, despite the higher protein content and the oats provide a good source of carbs. Ratio of approx 2x as much carbs as protein per bar and its a winner. Made with porridge oats or similar (can pick whatever oats you want), a spoonful of melted peanut butter, whey protein powder and a few other bits and bobs, will have to rumage for the recipe I wrote down though for full details, I've not made them for ages as I tend not to use supplements on a regular basis.

I LOVE both!

A friend got me a going away present for my charity bike ride across England... It had some toiletries,baby wipes and a box of 6 cereal bars called chewies! They were lovely; upon my return i asked her where she had got them from? A poundshop!!!!! They had choc on one side and choc-chip throughout! A very good sugar-rush...:thumbsup:

Top Bottom