1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Between Cuban ladies thighs...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by bobg, 1 Apr 2008.

1. bobg

bobg Über Member

Mrs BG has decided to cut down her smoking habit by rolling her own ;) and was hunched over a 1/2 ounce of Golden Virginia and a packet of green papers this morning ... No1 son was musing about Cuban ladies rolling cigar leaf between theit thighs when Mrs BG hoisted up her skirt in a sprited attempt... When we'd recovered ( which took some time) we wondered if they really did, or whether it was a myth???:ohmy:
    BTW Sorry about the anticlimax twixt title and text....

2. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

My mum used to smoke them. I remember when I was eight running down the road with 82p (or something ridiculous) for half an ounce of Golden Virginia and a packet of green papers........sigh. And they served me. After all how would an eight year old roll his own?

She's dead now of course. Unfiltered roll ups supplemented by my grandmother's Players and 20 Benson and Hedges when she could go upmarket eventually did the trick.

3. Milo

Milo Veteran

They still make park drive.
    There terrible.

4. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

What, Cuban ladies thighs? Are they like smoked mackerel or something?

5. red_tom

red_tom New Member

Monticristo No.5s Mmmmmm.

6. Slim

Slim Über Member

Cigars of choice - Don Sebastian or Romeos Court. Both Dominican Republic and as smooth as silk.

7. frog

frog Guest

I suppose they would. After all they'd have to do something with the sweepings from the cleaners bins every night.

Five Park Drive Plain. It's amazing how we ever lived beyone our teens smoking those.

8. Mort

Mort Interstellar Overalls

There was a Cuban lady working as a barmaid in one of the dodgier pubs I used to go to when I was younger. Frankly I wouldn't have wanted to put anything that had been rolled between her thighs anywhere near my mouth :biggrin:

Park Drives - ladies' ciggy. You want Players' Weights :biggrin:

9. NickM

NickM Veteran

I think it only works if you're a virgin :biggrin:

That's why I gave up when I was 35 :biggrin:

10. NickM

NickM Veteran

Passing Clouds, anybody?

11. Cuban lad's thighs eh?

Oh:blush:

Ah - yes I think I'd feel a bit of a heel

My sister still rolls her own smokes - 64 now and still a Golden Virginian...:biggrin:

12. Milo

Milo Veteran

I smoke golden to tobaccos the cheapest way of going about killing yourself now a days.

13. GaryA

GaryA Subversive Sage

Rolled on the back of a scabby donkey more like:evil:

14. :biggrin:

15. simonali

simonali Über Member