Between Cuban ladies thighs...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobg

Über Member
Mrs BG has decided to cut down her smoking habit by rolling her own ;) and was hunched over a 1/2 ounce of Golden Virginia and a packet of green papers this morning ... No1 son was musing about Cuban ladies rolling cigar leaf between theit thighs when Mrs BG hoisted up her skirt in a sprited attempt... When we'd recovered ( which took some time) we wondered if they really did, or whether it was a myth???:ohmy:
BTW Sorry about the anticlimax twixt title and text....

ChrisKH

Guru
My mum used to smoke them. I remember when I was eight running down the road with 82p (or something ridiculous) for half an ounce of Golden Virginia and a packet of green papers........sigh. And they served me. After all how would an eight year old roll his own?

She's dead now of course. Unfiltered roll ups supplemented by my grandmother's Players and 20 Benson and Hedges when she could go upmarket eventually did the trick.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
ChrisKH said:
My mum used to smoke them. I remember when I was eight running down the road with 82p (or something ridiculous) for half an ounce of Golden Virginia and a packet of green papers........sigh. And they served me. After all how would an eight year old roll his own?

She's dead now of course. Unfiltered roll ups supplemented by my grandmother's Players and 20 Benson and Hedges when she could go upmarket eventually did the trick.

What, Cuban ladies thighs? Are they like smoked mackerel or something?

frog

They still make park drive.

I suppose they would. After all they'd have to do something with the sweepings from the cleaners bins every night.

Five Park Drive Plain. It's amazing how we ever lived beyone our teens smoking those.

NickM

Veteran
bobg said:
...No1 son was musing about Cuban ladies rolling cigar leaf between theit thighs when Mrs BG hoisted up her skirt in a sprited attempt...
I think it only works if you're a virgin :biggrin:

That's why I gave up when I was 35 :biggrin:

NickM

Veteran
Uncle Mort said:
Park Drives - ladies' ciggy. You want Players' Weights :biggrin:
Passing Clouds, anybody?

surfgurl

Yep, it's a myth. I was in Cuba last August on honeymoon and had a trip out to a cigar factory. Mr Surf was most disappointed to discover a lack of beautiful Cuban ladies rolling cigars. Instead he was shocked to see several old men and older ladies sat at desks rolling them. Fascinating to watch the process. I have no pictorial evidence as we weren't allowed to take pictures.

Top Bottom