Bianchi Advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Phyllosc

Phyllosc

So, did you buy one then @Phyllosc?

A very good question! I have set myself a kind of target. I need to keep losing weight up until March and if I do them I'll buy. So what an incentive eh!? Despite the sound advice of buying on line, my plan is to go over to Elmy Cycles in Ipswich and talk to them - they are a Bianchi dealer. Right now, and down to the advice given here, I'm leaning towards the Sempre Pro

A very good question! I have set myself a kind of target. I need to keep losing weight up until March and if I do them I'll buy. So what an incentive eh!? Despite the sound advice of buying on line, my plan is to go over to Elmy Cycles in Ipswich and talk to them - they are a Bianchi dealer. Right now, and down to the advice given here, I'm leaning towards the Sempre Pro
That's a good compromise. It's still got the Bianchi-ness, without the bankruptcy,

bpsmith

Veteran
My suggestion to buy online was because you appeared to be all but decided without advice from your LBS. The saving I got is not there right now and, if you need further advice and test rides, it might be better for you to go in store as you say.

I would not suggest seeking advice and test rides and then buying elsewhere. That's simply not the way to do it. Not suggesting that you would btw.

Good luck with the weight loss. Nice Celeste carrot to dangle.

Top Bottom