Bianchi fork recall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RegG

Über Member
Yeh.... I got an email from my bike shop whilst on holiday. My 2017 Infinito CV is one of the affected bikes so I have been advised not to use it until the forks have been replaced! Its good that Bianchi are on the ball with this one but it screws up my plans to ride the Wiggle Yorkshire Tour next weekend on the Bianchi :sad: - will have to use the Giant Defy instead.

RegG

Über Member
I've just spoken to a very helpful guy at Bianchi UK - it is understood that the new forks are on their way to Italy, probably somewhere on the 'high seas', from where they will be distributed to the UK. I gave him my bikes serial number and he confirmed it was on the list of affected bikes and the advice is not to use it until the forks have been replaced. He did say that they have a limited number of forks (not Infinito ones) that could be requested by my bike shop if it was causing me problems by not having the bike. As I still have my Giant Defy, it is not a major problem for me, just disappointing. So I will be waiting for the new forks to arrive.

If anyone needs it, the phone number for Bianchi UK is: 01234 245929

Top Bottom