Bianchi reparto corse 928 Carbon, should I buy!?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ethan

I have been offered a Bianchi Reparto Corse 928 Carbon second hand for £800 delivered to my door.
The offer wont be there for long, and I'm really in two minds about it.

The bike has Ultegra all over, and all Carbon FSA finishing kit. Along with Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels, and he'll even throw in elite bottle cages and a cateye computer :laugh:
Im a bit bothered as about its geometry, its perhaps a bit to relaxed for me. I'll be using it as a step into sportives and racing - will this be suitable?

Is it a fair price?
Will pigs fly one day in the near future?
A photos of the bike in question for you:

139360958.jpg

And another one of a completely unrelated bike with the same frame (can't get the damn photos to work properly)
3538585371_defc2600b1.jpg

I'd always be very wary of second had carbon.

OP
OP
Ethan

Ethan

I think I'll let this one go, which is a shame because it seems like a decent deal for the bike in question!
I don't want to risk that much money on a bike I'm not 100% with :dry:

That part is fine, but the downtube/headtube/toptube section is ghastly. IMO.
I don't mind the toptube/headtube, but the curve in the downtube is just.... well its ugly! No other way of putting it.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I think I'll let this one go, which is a shame because it seems like a decent deal for the bike in question!
I don't want to risk that much money on a bike I'm not 100% with :dry:

I don't mind the toptube/headtube, but the curve in the downtube is just.... well its ugly! No other way of putting it.

Yup that it is, it's farking gross, no idea what they were thinking with this one, lol.

Top Bottom