Bianchi (Santa came early)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Very nice. Now you just need to fit the panniers and off you go on another trip!!

Me? Jealous?? :welcome:;)

Will1985

Über Member
HLaB said:
Enjoy BTFB, it looks nicer now BTW that it doesn't have that carboard box behind it :biggrin:

Agreed, but you would think he could tidy up before letting us see the inside of his house - those fallen leaves have made a mess of the floor :becool:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Very nice.
One thing that lets it down, the big plastic disc on the back wheel where the gears are, spoils it abit.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

That is a real fire place that I designed myself. We burn logs in it and I spend Xmas in front of it.

The clear plastic gizmo is now toast...I cut it off with some garden pruner thingys.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

..hmm..now i know I need to loose some serious weight:biggrin:

Todays ride was fun...I took some time out setting the saddle and bars etc (after this pic) then set off around th eusual loop. This bike is fast compared to my galaxy, and much more responsive. It took me a few moments to get used to th egear shifting campag style. The front de railer would not shift up onto th ebigger sprocket...I stopped and tightened the cable but no joy...I pulled into the lBS to get some inne rtubes and while I was there they diagnosed and rectified a limit screw issue...and then I was away...VOOOOOOOOOOOmmmmmmmmm!

...got chatting to another 'roadie' on the way home (notice how I now consider myself a roadie and not a tourer:biggrin:)...

I had to tighten up the head tube jobby as there was play...I loosened up the stem, re set it then tightened the top screw before the stem fixing screws this time and the play disappeared.

The only issue right now is that the heel of my right foot sometimes clips the rear stay where the gear cable outer goes down to the re mech...I have bIG feet...so I will need to deal with this one...shorter cranks might help but I dont really want shorter cranks...I may put a bit of clear sticky plastic on the stay to protect it.

Man is my Galaxy ever going to feel HEAVY after getting used to this:biggrin:...Think I'll go for another ride:biggrin:.

ChrisKH

Guru
Nice bike BTFB. Of course you know you'll have no excuse if I happen to be out and overtake you on my cheaper Specialized now? xx(

Top Bottom