Bianchi (Santa came early)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Lager, lager, lager, lager, lager, lager, lager, lager..

charliesurf

The clear plastic gizmo is now toast...I cut it off with some garden pruner thingys.[/quote]

Whats that bit actually for ? does it have any real purpose ? I spose not if you cut it off. I have one on my new specialized and it looks :biggrin:

Love the fact that you have gone "whole hog" with the colour scheme. I feel getting your hair done in the same shade would set the whole thing off........:tongue:

charliesurf said:
The clear plastic gizmo is now toast...I cut it off with some garden pruner thingys.

Whats that bit actually for ? does it have any real purpose ? I spose not if you cut it off. I have one on my new specialized and it looks xx(

Love the fact that you have gone "whole hog" with the colour scheme. I feel getting your hair done in the same shade would set the whole thing off........:?:[/QUOTE]

It's to stop the spokes getting borked, or the chain jammed, if the chain unships inwards.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Very nice BTFB. Almost makes me want to get a Road Bike. Maybe when I am gainfully employed I will get one :-(

Until then I'll just drool and think about cheep upgrades to my Apollo Kaos (at some point to be renamed an AFS Chimera after a respray, and several other as yet undisclosed mods :-) )

yenrod

peroni-nastro-azzurro-italian_beer-bottle-2008.jpg

Bigtallfatbloke said:
..yeah you are right we need some proper Italian bier

Top Bottom