Bianchi Via Nirone 7 C2C 2010 .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Black Bird

Regular
Hi , I've decided to sell my Bianchi . 53cm . I'am 5'7" .

I bought it around 6 months ago as a daily commute and part time touring around bike .
Previous owner took extreme good care of her , I think he never really ride it much .
So far around 300 miles or less . Daily commute 10 miles , longest was 80 miles .

The bike has been serviced by a bike shop a month ago and almost every 2 week , components will be stripped , clean and lubed myself . Runs smoothly and very comfortable for long distance .

Bad point , bike has a few of paint chips , scuffs and 3 spot of wrinkle on paint due to I decided to stick some messages on her with some UHU glue . A slight bent on 1 of the spokes on front rim due to someone locking their bike on mine , I've check this with my bike shop and they told me its alright . icon_cry.gif Bad decision .

Specification .
Hydro formed Aluminium 7000 Triple Butted . With Alu Carbon Forks .
FSA Vero crank + Tiagra 9 spd + Reparto Corse Brakes with Cartridge Pad + Shimano Sora Double Shifter and Derailleurs. Rim > Mach 1 Made in France with Gatorskin Folding .
Only modification is a new Carbon Seatpost and Deda Black Bar Tape .
Never dropped , accident , fallen etc
Please note - Pedals pictured not included but I will give you 2 pairs of pedals FOC if required and the original Reparto Corse seatpost .

I'am asking for 370 pounds + 30 for postage . Will post in bike box + padded . ParcelForce .
ONO considered . Self collection or viewing welcomed too as you can check the bike yourself .
Location in Bristol .

Reason for sale is that I've been thinking of too much of upgrades for her , I might as well get another bike .
Thanks for viewing !!

Sorry but I can't find the way to upload the pictures .
Hope its fine for you to visit > http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40049&t=12851954 for pictures . Thanks .

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Not for me, my wife would file for divorce if i got another bike but i think pictures might help your sale , especially of the scratches etc .

Top Bottom