Bianchi Via Nirone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucers

Guru
Hi, I've been offered a 120th Anniversary Edition Via Nirone aluminium road bike in silver and black. It has Camp Centaur rear hanger, and Xenon front, carbon forks, Camp Vento wheels. It's all working and in good order. What sort of price am I looking at? Thanks

gbb

Legendary Member
Very difficult to know...that was the pre C2C version wasn't it ? with the flat top bar and therefore 9 speed, not 10..i'm assuming a lot, but i seem to remember that bike when i brought my pre C2C. I never liked that colour scheme, perhaps you could make that work for you, everyone loves celeste, that grey just looked....grey.
I tried to sell my celeste C2C 10 speed a bit late in the season last year, brand new budget wheels, new bartape, new tyres, frames a bit chipped up with commuting, but still a good solid buy..i was struggling at £230.

OP
OP
B

brucers

Guru
Not sure what 'C2C' means. It has racing bike handle and yes I know what you mean about Celeste but then part of the attaction of it is that few people have the grey colour scheme, Celeste is relatively common (in the nicest sense of the word!)

ote="gbb, post: 2302240, member: 207"]Very difficult to know...that was the pre C2C version wasn't it ? with the flat top bar and therefore 9 speed, not 10..i'm assuming a lot, but i seem to remember that bike when i brought my pre C2C. I never liked that colour scheme, perhaps you could make that work for you, everyone loves celeste, that grey just looked....grey.
I tried to sell my celeste C2C 10 speed a bit late in the season last year, brand new budget wheels, new bartape, new tyres, frames a bit chipped up with commuting, but still a good solid buy..i was struggling at £230.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom