1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bianchi With Campag Nine Speed

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by stephec, 3 Mar 2008.

1. stephec

stephec Legendary Member

7005 double butted frame in Pantai's Mercato Uno colours, 56cm c-t-t with carbon aero forks
    front wheel - mavic rim(unsure which) on avanti hub
    rear wheel - open pro blue on veloce hub
    tyres - Vittoria Zaffiro in blue
    ITM big one stem and 330 bars
    left ergo - mirage
    right ergo - chorus
    alloy seat post with unbranded saddle(came off my Rocky Mountain) with centre groove
    chainset - avanti 52/39
    cassette - miche 13 - 26
    chain - sram pc951
    rear mech - avanti
    front mech - the braze on mount developed a slight crack at the top of it's slot so to be safe I had it ground off and in it's place is a 34.9 band on record ten speed mech that has done no more than 500 miles from new ( as has the cassette and chain)
    brakes - unbranded dual pivot calipers

It's a nice bike and has served me well, but I'm not allowed my new bike before I can sell this one.
    Looking for £250, someone grab it please before I resort to eBay.

If anyone's interested let me know and I can get some photos emailed to you.

Cheers, Colin

2. OP
    OP
    stephec

stephec Legendary Member

Pics now added -

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/bianchics/

3. o<To

o<To New Member

Bike

Hi,

Is it still for sale?

4. punkypossum

punkypossum Donut Devil

Taz, just thinking using your email address as a user name might not be the best idea unless you want to get spammed!

5. OP
    OP
    stephec

stephec Legendary Member

6. o<To

o<To New Member

I know, I've asked if it can be changed. Autofill was turned on so it ckindly completed the address without me noticing. :rolleyes:

It's my mainly spam in that account so it does matter if it get more, I hardly use it.