Bianchi Zurigo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mythste

mythste

Veteran

vickster

Legendary Member
That's useful, thanks again! Is there a surcharge for discounted models do you know?
Depends on which C2W retailer you use. Also, be aware that some add an admin fee, so a £1000 bike may not fall within the £1000 limit (unless you can pay the fee out of pocket on top)

vickster

Legendary Member
Yeah, I looked into that. My LBS does not charge anything on RRP bikes under cycle to work and they stock the Bianchi. Happy days.
Time for a test ride then :smile:

Why would you not fit on a bike that is new out and available in a range of sizes?

OP
OP
mythste

mythste

Veteran
Time for a test ride then :smile:

Why would you not fit on a bike that is new out and available in a range of sizes?

Because baby got back :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, I tried a mates fuji single speed, and even though the frame seemed the right size (I wasnt reaching/cramped anywhere) it just wasnt comfortable for me. Hoping thats not the case with this one :smile:

bpsmith

Veteran
Ive been reading and umming and ahhing something rotton... This is the first one thats got me genuinely excited! I just hope my lardarse fits!

As stated above, they will size and fit you to the bike properly. That's a 2 part process based on the right sized frame to begin with.

I bought a Defy 1 as my C2W purchase. A good solid dependable bike to start me off. Great bike to ride. The downside being that it does little to inspire me when I look at it.

Since bought a Bianchi, and that thing really jumps out at me. Can't stop looking at it 3 months on! :smile:

Go and see it and get it if it excites you just looking at it and feels great on a test ride.

OP
OP
mythste

mythste

Veteran
no stock untill mid-jan, which the store seems to think will inevitably turn into mid feb... Hoping my voucher doesnt come before then so it doesnt burn a hole in my pocket!

Also arranged a couple of preliminary test rides, a CAADX 105 and a Focus AX 3.0. Should give me some good benchmarks and if I get bowled over by one it wouldnt be the end of the world...

Top Bottom