Bianchi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dingerjsc

Been waiting for a Bianchi for wee while now, beleive there were delays after a big factory fire earlier in the year! Anyone having similar problems?

Coco

I had to wait before the fire!

It'll be worth the wait though. What bike are you getting?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You can pick up any Bianchi BSO in Turkey very cheap - no waiting....PS didn't know Bianchi made BSO's - OMG.............. hmmm, just a thought, it's probably a "copy" (or non licensed bike) knowing what Turkey is like...........

fossyant said:
You can pick up any Bianchi BSO in Turkey very cheap - no waiting....PS didn't know Bianchi made BSO's - OMG.............. hmmm, just a thought, it's probably a "copy" (or non licensed bike) knowing what Turkey is like...........
LOL That reminds me of my gran, several years ago she came in all excited about her new Armani sweater she'd got. We looked at he label 'Armari', we didn't have the heart to tell her :biggrin:

OP
OP
Dingerjsc

Dingerjsc

Sounds like a bit of a nightmare, shop have stated Bianchi have assured them that the delivery will arrive at the end if this month, fingerscrossed.

I went for the C2C Via Nirone Tiagra. Its my first road bike.

Chrisc

Guru
Dingerjsc said:
Sounds like a bit of a nightmare, shop have stated Bianchi have assured them that the delivery will arrive at the end if this month, fingerscrossed.

I went for the same bike but with Xenon, lovely bike!

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Dingerjsc said:

Tredz have the Nirone Sora and Nirone 105 in stock.Lots of other Bianchi models on their list are only available for preorder.If you can wait I would say that its better to hang on and have the support of a local bikeshop though.

I am lucky in that Tredz is my LBS.

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Bianchi-C2C-Via-Nirone-7-Alu-105-Compact-2010-Road-Bike_30159.htm

Top Bottom