1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

biathlon is back - hurrah!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by laurence, 29 Nov 2007.

1. the best winter sport is back - yes, that crazy combination of cross country skiing and shooting.

super fit athletes in skin tight lycra... and woolly hats. yum!

all that and the legend that is Ole Einar.

2. walker

walker New Member

I love the Biathlon. Always used to be on Eurosport

3. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

I will be showing this thread to Mrs Maggot. I really enjoy watching biathlon. Last year she words to the effect of "You must be the only weirdo who likes watching this crap!" I can't wait to tell her that you two are weirdos as well:wacko:

4. OP
    OP
    laurence

laurence Veteran

it's the best!

those guys (and girls) are seriously fit, to be able to go all out on the skiing (and Ole Einar has won cross country races) and then control your body enough to shoot straight, then get back up to racing speed is incredible.

5. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Yep, there's no shortage of the winter sports on the box here. Makes for good viewing, and from the comfort of my sofa with a large mug of coffee, and lots of cheese sarnies. There's a lot to be said for not working. :biggrin:

6. hing is with all the good sports you need to all the sport channals and i just have a digi box so i cant get them. im not happy

7. papercorn2000

papercorn2000 Senior Member

Traditional Luge - sport of the future!