Bib shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

musa

Über Member
Replenishing my stock count. I need more bibs thrown away the shorts et al

Dhb have discontinued the last pair I bought. Obviously you pay for what you get so just looking for a list of suggestions.

Or do have the option of buying a teams kit for something different

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I've got a couple of pairs of Tenn bibs but looking for something with a little more padding for my next pair. Can't afford the silly prices of some, so I'd be interested to hear what others recommend. How about the Pro Tenn's? Are they any good? I've been finding it a little sore in the nethers on rides of a decent distance (over 30 miles).

VamP

Banned
I don't rate Tenn. Bought a pair once, wore twice, never again.

DHB are superb for the money. The Aeron Race are outstanding and compare well with bibs twice that price.

OP
OP
musa

musa

Über Member
Other than the official website I couldn't find shutt locally. Ian do you know where I could go?

Tynan

Veteran
money spent on shorts is well spent if you're going to ride distances imho but having the saddle correctly set is more important, took me a long time to get that right and until then I blamed my arse or my shorts

OP
OP
musa

musa

Über Member
ok great thanks will have a look there you ordered from fbc before?

edit: just put an order in

OP
OP
musa

musa

Über Member
Fetish Bc are good got the bibs next days I got them in large seem a bit umm fitted and I usually buy medium. Is it worth going up one more size or will they take shape?

Top Bottom