Bib Shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShinSplint

I've tried two pairs of bib-shorts, Endura and Castelli, and can't get away with them. They feel restricting where it matters.

Are there any which are a bit more forgiving?

Which do you use, and are they comfy even after a few hours on the saddle?

I usually go a size up in bib shorts (I need it for my height). They're not short but longs, my best fitting and best padded bibs are Satini's, I've heard folk say good things about their shorts too.

OP
OP
S

ShinSplint

Thanks HLaB,

I think height is my problem as well. I'm 6ft 1. The Castellis I recently tried are XL, but according to the size chart they're for a 6ft 0 rider. (They didn't have the XXL in stock).

I may try the Satinis then - what size do you think I should go for?

Thanks again.

Fiona N

Veteran
ShinSplint said:
... the Satinis then - what size do you think I should go for?

I think that should be 'Santini's'.

I like their women's bib-shorts too although I usually buy in Mallorca - I've never seen them on sale in the UK

lazyfatgit

Ive had no problems with endura, but recently treated myself to some sugoi bibshorts.

The only thing stopping me buying another set is the price. They really are very good. they are a tight fit though.

heliphil

Guru
I'm 6 - 3 and just got some Lusso pro gel bib shorts ( med size), very comfortable and just long enough for me on the body....

ShinSplint said:
Thanks HLaB,

I think height is my problem as well. I'm 6ft 1. The Castellis I recently tried are XL, but according to the size chart they're for a 6ft 0 rider. (They didn't have the XXL in stock).

I may try the Satinis then - what size do you think I should go for?

Thanks again.
Its Italian stuff so its typically narrow but if you go by the size that fits you height, you'll be OK IME
Its Italian stuff so its typically narrow but going height wise I'd guess from their sizes on Wiggle that an XXL would be fine.

Top Bottom