Bib tights/shorts - Whats the point of it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Marin Maniac said:
Some good replies.

I've taken the plunge and purchased some of DHB's finest waist tights.

I just can't get my head around dungaree'esq cycling tights. Perhaps they'll grow on me.

I have to say, apart from aesthetic reasons, another major factor in plumping for the waist tights was the ease of roadside urinary salvation.

...easy if you're gifted...

Bib's here, nothing finer.

Fab Foodie said:
...easy if you're gifted...

Bib's here, nothing finer.
The trouble with weeing is overstated, it's really not that hard to push the front down, flop little Chuffy over the top and let fly.

Dumping does require a de-layering, unless you need the extra padding. In which case it's worth wearing your bibs over a base layer, to stay warm and avoid having to peel everything off.

country joe

Chuffy said:
The trouble with weeing is overstated, it's really not that hard to push the front down, flop little Chuffy over the top and let fly.

Dumping does require a de-layering, unless you need the extra padding. In which case it's worth wearing your bibs over a base layer, to stay warm and avoid having to peel everything off.
i agree, push the front down get it out and let it go, and do your dump before you go.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
jimboalee said:
With waist shorts, you can whip them down and 'launch a log' while you're riding.
Which would land on your back wheel and then be splatted all over your back... nice! ;)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Dannyg said:
Would the zipper on these Luso bib tights solve the toilet stop problem (at least for men)?
Liquid toilet stops, yes! :smile:

Actually, I have a pair of Max Repel tights. It is handy being able to unzip them but I find that the zip doesn't quite go low enough so some tugging down of tights and bending forwards is still needed. Mind you, I wear shorts under them and they don't help, so I'd be doing that anyway...

Fiona N

Veteran
Chuffy said:

Unless you're of the female persuasion ;)

Top Bottom