Bib tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
bib tights are better than normal waist tights,especially if you have a big gut!! You can pull the bib tights over the gut & not have the problem of waist tights rolling down over your belly!! I speak from experience!!!

Maz

Guru
I've got the same bib tights (I wear them under other clothes!). They keep you nice n warm when it's freezing out.

Tynan

Veteran
I'm waiting for mine although I went cheap and got the half price 2006 ones

thankfully a few months cycling has really done me good, I'm afraid I've been admiring myself in the mirror so I think I'm ready for bib tights

I did admire the expensive top end ones

How warm are they?

domtyler

Über Member
I have a pair of De Marchi full on winter bibs with wind stopper front panels and thick fleecy lining. Needless to say they have only been worn about twice as they are making me sweat just thinking about them.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Comfort zip so you don't have to do contortions to relieve yourself
-Wiggle site

Last time I looked the old chap was between my legs...not attached to the centre of my belly....erm...the zips in th wrong place....you will either need to remove all upper torso clothing or piss in the tights...unless of course you are able to uncoil and strap to your inside leg with your knob hanging out near your foot:ohmy:;):blush:

Tynan

Veteran
they've arrived, only fingered them so far, they seem very lightweight and I imagine very stretchy as they fell small even though they're XL

the pad seems rather entry level too compared to the plush Endura shorts I've been wearing so far

I'm guessing that sir needs minimal insulation if he's putting any sort of effort in

Blonde

To the Op - no you wont look stupid. Personally I rather like the look of men in tights.. Anyway you'll just look like a cyclist to most people, so don't worry about it. Tynan - I think you'd find that about dhb kit in general to be honest. I think they are similar to Lusso in that they are good VFM and better than the very cheapest stuff, but it's not top level kit. Endura are mid-high level in comparison but as you'd expect, they are usually a bit more expensive.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

To the Op - no you wont look stupid. Personally I rather like the look of men in tights.. Anyway you'll just look like a cyclist to most people, so don't worry about it

...thanks...have you ever seen that film 'men in tights'? ...it's one of those slapstick comedy things...I think Mel Brookes had something toi do with it:biggrin:

Top Bottom