Bib tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Night vision bibs are awesome imo. Nice and toasty, pad nice and comfy.
Though will it really be too cold for you?

What are people's thoughts of the Night-Visions then? I just bought a pair on impulse as I was just browsing the net, but I have a night ride in 2 weeks time and I have no leg protection from the cold. At £30 I couldn't resist, but I am also concerned about the padding and more worryingly the length of the legs.

Fingers crossed my impules purchase shall be justified by a winter of riding and no coldness issues!

I'd appreciate your comments on the fit as i'm looking at these also.

Glover Fan

Received them today, not bad for free delivery!

First impressions, good quality for the price. The reflectors are really good if that is your sort of thing, apart from the Exodus I don't commute on the bike so reflectors wasn't a factor for me.

The fit. I am 5'10, 30" waist and 34" chest so I bought the small, just right I reckon, if a tad tight on the torso. Surprisingly the legs don't seem to be as long as I feared from reading the reviews and I think I have average length legs. The picture doesn't do the padding justice on the website, there is ample padding for the buttocks, although it literally does come up a bit short around the crotch, almost like they are designed for ladies and I'm no Ron Jeremy! I hope this doesn't cause an issue as it is the only area I feel could let them down.

Obviously being 25 degrees today I haven't had a chance to try them out, but my legs were sweating just wearing them for 2 minutes earlier, so I guess they will keep my legs warm!

Verdict. £60 and i'd look elsewhere. £30 an absolutely bargain from a trusted brand and should serve me well for 2 or 3 cooler seasons.

Top Bottom