Bib tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chewy

Hi all.

Am after some bib tights (sub £50 if possible) for the winter months, ideally some that are fleece lined, water repellent and with padding!

Any recommendations?

Cheers much!
wave.gif

Check out Wiggles own brand DHB they usually do something good for a reasonable price. I really like my own bib 3/4's 'Protective they tic all the boxes and they are wind proof, iirc they were £45 reduced from £90 bought about this time of year, you get some good buys from lbs at this time of year for winter gear, good luck :-)

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
+1 for night vision.I got some in a sale at Chevin Cycles.So lucky.Great tights.

Also on offer for £29.99 here -> Click Me

OP
OP
chewy

chewy

Cheers all.

Those Altura ones were the reason i put this post up! Liked the look of them, but was concerned about the reviews of the pad/fit!

But have had my mind put to rest abit now!

Adasta

Yeah I agree with chewy - I was a bit concerned about the reviews regarding dodgy padding.

Is that not the case, then?

Glover Fan

What are people's thoughts of the Night-Visions then? I just bought a pair on impulse as I was just browsing the net, but I have a night ride in 2 weeks time and I have no leg protection from the cold. At £30 I couldn't resist, but I am also concerned about the padding and more worryingly the length of the legs.

Fingers crossed my impules purchase shall be justified by a winter of riding and no coldness issues!

Top Bottom