Bibs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
Must say I seem to get on very well with the Impsport bib shorts, they for many years made the national team kits so they have a history of knowing what cyclist need. I have about 7 or 8 pairs from different manufacturers all good quality, but the Impsport one's come out the most.

http://www.impsport.com/category/cycling-bibshorts

As for peeing, down the leg or over the top, having larger thighs over the top is the preferred method, not had a problem yet, well maybe on extremely cold days when the old fellow does not want to come out to play and the piece of ribbon attached to him has come off.

Ok....I may regret this...piece of ribbon???:blush:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
@EbonyWillow: I wear dhb 3/4 bibs in winter and bib shorts in summer and they are so much more comfortable compared to "normal" shorts, even allowing for the hassle of going to the loo. I always find a cafe/pub or wait til I get home but experience from long distance walking makes me agree with the point someone made earlier - when you gotta go, you gotta go and discretion be damned!

@all cyclists: if you're not going to wear bibs, please make sure that your shorts are pulled up high enough to prevent cyclist's bum xx(

vickster

Legendary Member
I just got some pearl izumi ladies bibs, they can be pulled down for comfort breaks wiithout undressing, although I am yet to try them! The back of the bib isn't fully attached to the shorts part

Cycling Active has bib shorts reviewed this month. The DHBs didn't fare too well (7/10), the Sugoi ones got 9/10

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Only criticism (probably my fault) is that the white parts of the black/white pair I bought have turned a bit grey over numerous washes and the elastic at the base of the legs has gone a bit tatty now but they've had a decent amount of use.

ditto.

and the pad will only be effective if they are first washed (the label instructs you to do this) my first ride was...well...chafing.

But since they were washed all is well. except for the logo issue.

Nice and cheao but good quality

rb58

Enigma
sorry but they dont and never will
On your head be it :thumbsup:

Top Bottom