Bicycle Police Chase

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toroddf

Its a mandatory training course if you want to be able to ride a Police Bicycle on duty, it also allows you to be legally qualified to be cycling through Shopping Centers, busy parts of town, and down stairs , and just getting more advanced training for cycling ect. Obviously to most members on here, its already a doddle, but for those who have not cycled in years it allows them to be taught how ride a bike safely, through busy places as fast as possible.

Bad news, fellow Paisley biker. I cycled past ten bikeriding and uniformed police officers in Broomlands Street some days ago. They seemed to be eager enough to catch criminals and very fit.
I was also caught red handed at 0500 in the morning on the Nitshill Road last July. There was no traffic but a stationary car so I slipped past some red lights as it was a climb and stopping was not a good idea. The stationary car suddenly said bah-buh and I was pulled over. I was severely told off and was cautioned. But for *****'s sake...... I was the only life on the road there and then.

Grim times are here.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Bad news, fellow Paisley biker. I cycled past ten bikeriding and uniformed police officers in Broomlands Street some days ago. They seemed to be eager enough to catch criminals and very fit.
I was also caught red handed at 0500 in the morning on the Nitshill Road last July. There was no traffic but a stationary car so I slipped past some red lights as it was a climb and stopping was not a good idea. The stationary car suddenly said bah-buh and I was pulled over. I was severely told off and was cautioned. But for *****'s sake...... I was the only life on the road there and then.

Grim times are here.
Clearly you werent. There was a police car. :whistle:

toroddf

In the early morning and in bad light, all cars seems civilians to me. Another good reason to be awake when bikeriding.

Once many years ago riding home from the pub, with maybe a few too many beers in me I fell of the bike right in front of all people but a police panda car, after getting a right telling off they radioed up for the van to come out and pick me up and take me home.
I guess the reason why the were so nice was they had been in the back room of the pub having a few swift pints. that was when the police where good chaps and part of the community..LOL

Top Bottom