Big clear out. Touring, campag, hongfu, specialized, surly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe

Über Member
Having a big clear out! Sad to see some of it go, but moving to a lighter touring setup for my next trips.
Some road stuff as well.

Pics at: http://imgur.com/a/wVBL7

All prices including P&P (either 2nd class recorded or other courier depending on size). Advertised elsewhere so will sell on first come first served basis. Any questions please ask. Prices based on what I believe to be reasonable but potentially open to sensible offers/combining items. I've been honest on the condition of everything and there are plenty of pics (which make them look worse than reality!) so no refunds I'm afraid. Any questions please ask. Payment via Paypal.

Hilleberg Unna tent, plus official footprint, plus pole holders (allow it to be pitched inner only). 325
Well used but pretty much indestructible. Fantastically versatile design, very roomy and strong. If I wasn't such a stickler for weight these days I would definitely be keeping it!
Great condition other than a couple of minor holes caused by catching the outer fabric in the inner zip and some greasy bike hand prints on the inner.These are barely picked up by the camera. The fabric is in no danger of tearing or the holes widening (hilleberg will send you samples of the material and it's virtually impossible to break even when damaged) but it could be worth using a repair kit for peace of mind. I slept in some very heavy rain after this and nothing got through. One official peg missing (a few extra cheap ones included). Always used the footprint and aired out so otherwise great condition.

Surly Long Haul Trucker frame and forks. 52cm, for 26 inch wheels and rim brakes. 130

Well used but plenty of life left. Would have no hesitation taking it on a big trip. Some scuffs, chips and surface rust. Worst bit being the chainstay. Some sticker residue makes it look worse than it is and will come off with a little scrubbing. star fangled nut is quite rusty but works. Could be pushed out if concerned. Geometry at http://surlybikes.com/bikes/long_haul_trucker/geometry Steerer length is 26.5cm

Hongfu FM015 carbon road frame. 55cm. 150

Well regarded open mold chinese carbon road frame. Builds into a pretty sexy stealth machine and rides surprisingly well. Headtube = 150mm, effective top tube = 548mm, seat tube = 550mm, seat angle = 73 deg. Used as a training bike and a couple of races, so not immaculate. A few chips and some chain drop wear etc. Perfectly solid though. Comes with headset and spare derailleur hanger. space for 10mm spacer and stem on steerer.

Giant Peloton 7600 steel road frame. 50

4130 steel, for threaded headset, 130mm rear end. TT= 550mm, ST = 550mm, HT = 150mm. The usual scuffs and chips but straight and threads good.

Tubus Cosmo and Nova stainless steel racks. 90 for the pair.

Best racks in the business. Well used but no structural damage. A few scuffs from panniers and some gunk from where I used gaffa tape to protect them.

Schmidt SON20R (SON delux) dynohub 110

This is the same as the SON Delux but with a different name is it was made before the german lighting regulations caught up with the technology. Used for a couple of thousand km a few years back and has been sat in a drawer ever since.
Works perfectly. Some cosmetic scuffs and marks from the spokes (it was built 3 cross) and some very minor surface rust on the axle ends. 32 hole. Rim brakes. Assume no skewer (though it works with a standard one) as I can't currently find it but I will double check the shed before sending.

Campagnolo Veloce 10 speed powershift ergo levers. 55

Black alloy levers, great condition. Work perfectly.

Specialized Romin Evo 143mm carbon rails. 60

Great condition. Only selling as I'm switching to SMPs

Specialized Toupe 143mml. 40

Perfect condition. Latest toupe shape, cromo rails. Only selling as I'm switching to SMPs.

Specialized Toupe Ti 143mm. 25

Old style toupe, lighter but less padding. Ti rails. One of my all time fave shapes but I've moved onto SMPs.

Continental home trainer tyre for 700c wheels. 14

No visible wear, maybe an hours use max (I hate the turbo!)

Campagnolo front mechs for standard and compact. All post 2009. 3 x Veloce braze on (2 x silver, 1 x black). 1 x Centaur black band on. 12 each or all 4 for 40.

Campagnolo Veloce 10 speed short cage rear mech. 28
Used with a few scuffs and slight rust on the limit screws. Works perfectly.

Campagnolo Record rear hub 32 hole 35

Bearings are a bit dry but not too bad. Unfortunately the allen head is rounded out on the preload adjustment ring. This can be probably be removed and replaced if you have the skills. No skewer. Some corrosion to outside of freehub body.

Shimano UN55 square taper english threaded BB. 110mm. 8

Used on a turbo only bike so nearly new.

Shimano HG41 8 speed cassette 11-34. 8

Brand new in box

USE sumo carbon seatpost 27.2 400mm. 30

Great condition. Some scuffing from insertion but only low down. Wouldn't be visible unless you are freakishly tall maybe.

Busch and Muller Lumotec IQ2 Luxos B senso plus front light. 35

Very minor surface rust to the connectors. Works perfectly. No wires.

Busch and Muller TOPLIGHT Line Brake Plus LED-Rear Light 80mm. 10

Works perfectly. Great condition.

Miche GTRX1 wheelset campagnolo freehub. 55

Straight and true, no rim wear. Bearings smooth. Used for a couple of weeks only whilst my nice wheels were getting a bit of love.

Campagnolo Centaur 2010 Ultrashift levers. ?

The nicest 10 speed shifters campag ever made. Work perfectly but hoods could do with replacement and clamp bolts are a bit rusty. Shift like record with multiple loud clicks in either direction and carbon levers. 2009 had soft clicks and 2011 they were downgraded to powershift so these are pretty rare. I'm inclined to keep them to be honest! But am open to offers...

Stronglight Impact Triple square taper crankset. 46 34 24. 170mm. 30

Used but plenty of life. No visible wear to rings. Some wear from shoe rub etc (see pics). Comes with self extracting crank bolts fitted, these are slightly rusty but work perfectly and save carrying a crank puller on tour!

Kool stop salmon v brakes pads. 6 a pair

I have quite a few that are brand new but out of the packaging. Carried in a pannier but never used. Best brake pads around and don't eat your rims.

Shimano 105 5501 1 inch threaded headset. 28

Hard to find these days. Takes cartridge bearings. In good condition with all parts. Bearings feel smooth.

broady

Veteran
Interested in the BB and a couple of sets of brake pads. Have you got a picture of the brake pads? Just want to check they will fit the CX bike

OP
OP
J

Joe

Über Member
Yes sorry, the racks are for 26 inch wheels :smile:
Will add pics of the brake pads later today, there are two pairs left.

Top Bottom