Big crash this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Yep that is the one, and I love it so much I have not used another bike on the road since the Suffolk Sunrise nearly a month ago.

I got away with the black eye at home by saying that I whacked my head on a filing cabinet at work :biggrin: She has not noticed (yet) the bruise on my arse or that my shoulder has stoped working. :rolleyes:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
We'll look forward to an 'innocent' explanation for a bruised arse!!!!

MajorMantra

Sounds nasty! Do you know how your foot came unclipped? Do you think you rotated it or were you just pulling too hard for the set tension?

Matthew

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
MajorMantra said:
Sounds nasty! Do you know how your foot came unclipped? Do you think you rotated it or were you just pulling too hard for the set tension?

Matthew

Yes pulling too hard for the set tension. I also noticed that one side of the righthand SPD had much less tension to the others about 5 clicks from min the rest approx 7/8 clicks. They are now all tight to too tight.

I suggest you all test the clip tesion on your pedals from time to time. I will from now on. :biggrin:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
stevevw said:
Yes pulling too hard for the set tension. I also noticed that one side of the righthand SPD had much less tension to the others about 5 clicks from min the rest approx 7/8 clicks. They are now all tight to too tight.

I suggest you all test the clip tesion on your pedals from time to time. I will from now on. :biggrin:

Real tight you say, hmm I sense a clipless moment coming :rolleyes:

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Real tight you say, hmm I sense a clipless moment coming :rolleyes:

I will look forward to falling down at 0mph :ohmy:
How are you doing? Back on the bike yet, or are you still clipped up too tight? :biggrin:

Get well soon steve - I'll catch up with all these fine upstanding people who keep falling over, soon. I rammed a black Jag this morning but managed to stay upright as I wasn't trying to tear the arse out of my commute riding attentively. :evil:
(My time will come no doubt...;))

Tel

Veteran
Glad you're ok!

Top Bottom