big guns

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chappy

Guru
Give me a GPMG any day love em.

Yellow Fang said:
Look at these guns. My favourite is the combat shotgun, but even the SA80 looks pretty cool. I hear it's quite a decent gun these days, much more reliable than it used to be, although you still can't fire them left-handed. They never look right when the grenadier guards carry them on parade though. I think they should have retained some Lee Enfield .303s for ceremonial duties.

If you're looking for something interesting the shop around the corner from my home may have something you want. Not sure if they do mail order to the UK though. :angry:

http://www.gunrangehouston.com/Quality_Longguns_at_Houstons_Best_Indoor_Gun_Range.html

I've been over in Texas for years, but it's still wierd to know that I do have neighbours who pack more heat than the army of Liechtenstein.

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
marzjennings said:
If you're looking for something interesting the shop around the corner from my home may have something you want. Not sure if they do mail order to the UK though. :biggrin:

http://www.gunrangehouston.com/Quality_Longguns_at_Houstons_Best_Indoor_Gun_Range.html

I've been over in Texas for years, but it's still wierd to know that I do have neighbours who pack more heat than the army of Liechtenstein.

Wow, what a choice! I'm not sure whether to go for the Sig Sauer 556 pistol, or something like the Bushmaster BA50 BMG so I can pick off a few chavs from the Whitley estate. They won't be missed.

Jezston

Über Member
I own a H&K G3SAS and a Sig Sauer.

Of course they only fire plastic pellets and are only used for running around forests playing soldiers shooting similar immature nerds as myself :biggrin:

Oh and before Vike asks yes I have registered them with my local police station!

Norm

Vikeonabike said:
Give me a long bow.....and few French shaped targets....
I can offer a couple of bows, but the targets we usually use are round.

However, if someone else could arrange something more akin to Vike's wishes, I'll bring the longbows. :biggrin:

Norm said:
I can offer a couple of bows, but the targets we usually use are round.

However, if someone else could arrange something more akin to Vike's wishes, I'll bring the longbows. :thumbsup:

I'll ask me dad what targets he uses, he shoots longbow over in Gloucester. Would a photo copy of Sarkozy on a round target work?

montage

God Almighty
marzjennings said:
I'll ask me dad what targets he uses, he shoots longbow over in Gloucester. Would a photo copy of Sarkozy on a round target work?

should be fine, he is about as bent as they come.

Whats this gun-obsession about anyway?
they are tools not toys

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
marzjennings said:
Now if you're looking for crazy fire power then look for a AA-12. That's a machine gun shotgun that can fire 20 frag grenades in under 30 seconds.

http://www.defensereview.com/auto-assault-12-shotgunfrag-12-high-explosive-round-comboweapon-system/

family of 12-gauge (12ga.) shotgun rounds on the U.S. military horizon to go with the AA12 Shotgun, and it’s called the FRAG-12. There are three members of the FRAG-12 munition family: the FRAG-12 High Explosive (HE), FRAG-12 High Explosive Fragmenting Antipersonnel (HEFA, or HE-FA), and FRAG-12 High Explosive Armor-Piercing (HEAP, or HE-AP)

I like the sound of that.

posted in revenge thread but works here too:

picture.php

Top Bottom