Big hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi there,
Very much a newbie but just wanted to say hello. Started cycling about a year ago...mainly to cut costs of driving and try to get fit (or at least shed a few pounds). Can honestly say that I'm loving it! Just ordered a new bike as the one I was using for work was sooooo heavy. Also said enough was enough when I had to take it back to Halfords for the 13th time in 11 months!
Bring on the new bike!
Russ

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Hello! :hello:

edinburgh_col

Regular
Hi there,
Very much a newbie but just wanted to say hello. Started cycling about a year ago...mainly to cut costs of driving and try to get fit (or at least shed a few pounds). Can honestly say that I'm loving it! Just ordered a new bike as the one I was using for work was sooooo heavy. Also said enough was enough when I had to take it back to Halfords for the 13th time in 11 months!
Bring on the new bike!
Russ

Hi there! :hello: I think a lot of folk have had similar experiences with Halfords, hope your new bike brings a lot of enjoyment!

Colin

OP
OP
Easytigers

Easytigers

Guru
Thanks for the welcome! Must say that in fairness, every time I've had to take the bike back, they've been very keen to sort it out...just the fact that there always seems to be more wrong with I take it away again!!! New bike is a Specialized Sirrus Elite. Thought long and hard between a decent hybrid and an entry road bike. In the end went for the hybrid as will be spending most of my time commuting...hopefully when my wife sees how much we're saving in petrol, I can talk to her about a new investment in a road bike!
Here's hoping,
Russ

Top Bottom