Looking to road cycle with others, get in touch if you fancy it! 🚴🏻🚴🏻
J joboss New Member 16 Aug 2026 #1 Looking to road cycle with others, get in touch if you fancy it! 🚴🏻🚴🏻
DCLane Found in the Yorkshire hills ... Location Dewsbury, West Yorkshire 16 Aug 2026 #2 Not sure who's up your way, but they'll (probably) be along shortly. There's a member rides sub-forum that may be worth a look.
Not sure who's up your way, but they'll (probably) be along shortly. There's a member rides sub-forum that may be worth a look.
sevenfourate Devotee of OCD Location Lowestoft, Suffolk 16 Aug 2026 #3 Sounds a long way from Lowestoft 🤣 Welcome aboard regardless 👋
Pat "5mph" A kilogrammicaly challenged woman Moderator Location Glasgow 16 Aug 2026 #4 from Glasgow! I'm not a road cyclist though, I'm an old, slow utilitarian cyclist sevenfourate said: Sounds a long way from Lowestoft 🤣 Click to expand... Indeed, it's Edinburgh way
from Glasgow! I'm not a road cyclist though, I'm an old, slow utilitarian cyclist sevenfourate said: Sounds a long way from Lowestoft 🤣 Click to expand... Indeed, it's Edinburgh way
M Mad Doug Biker Mediocrity Manifest. Location Craggy Island 16 Aug 2026 #5 Hello fae west of Glasgow
cyberknight As long as I breathe, I attack. Location Land of confusion 16 Aug 2026 #6 Ay up from the midlands , i read the location at dalek to start with so the doctor might be around soon
Ay up from the midlands , i read the location at dalek to start with so the doctor might be around soon
M Mad Doug Biker Mediocrity Manifest. Location Craggy Island 16 Aug 2026 #7 cyberknight said: Ay up from the midlands , i read the location at dalek to start with so the doctor might be around soon Click to expand... No, it's a guy called Keith who is very dull.
cyberknight said: Ay up from the midlands , i read the location at dalek to start with so the doctor might be around soon Click to expand... No, it's a guy called Keith who is very dull.