I have watched Field of Dreams tonight.I thought about my dad,a bit moving.Anyway i am going to buy the book off Amazon,it gets a very good review.I really enjoyed the film.The book is called Shoeless Joe.
I stayed in the same room where the bedroom scenes were filmed. Not in a farmhouse, but in a little tiny hotel in Galena, Illinois, across the river from Dubuque, IA. Great hilly cycling country. Also home to President Grant. I believe the bar scenes were also filmed in the hotels little restaurant/bar. Wonderful place to stay, as is Galena in general.
I have watched Field of Dreams tonight.I thought about my dad,a bit moving.Anyway i am going to buy the book off Amazon,it gets a very good review.I really enjoyed the film.The book is called Shoeless Joe.
Great film and thanks for letting us know what the book is called . I'm not a massive book reader but now and then one grabs my attention . "The outsiders" and "That was then and this is now" by SE Hinton are two books ( short stories ) that had me reading into the early hours .
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.