Big thighs: What trouser cut fits best?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaijintendo

Veteran
I would say about half the time I buy s pair of trousers I have to return them. I also get through a lot of crotches whilst picking up the kids from the floor and such.

I haven't yet figured out the pattern between what cut works (boot cut?) And what doesn't (straight leg?).

As a calibration example, Humvee shorts from 5 year ago that fit my waist were a bit too tight on the thigh.

I was wondering if anyone else was afflicted similarly, and had cracked the code? Any accomodating high street trouser suppliers?

vickster

Legendary Member
Sounds like you might need something with some stretch :smile:

At least in women’s jeans, boot cut tend to be more generous in thigh and calf

Skinny fit if you have any muscle bulk...in any size hahahaha

OP
OP
gaijintendo

gaijintendo

Veteran
2f711bb524f871e912b441bff650242d--fashion-pants-fashion-tips.jpg
Hot pants?

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Oxford bags...

e8980ab9a6ebb9796be7b3ec17bd318a--s-mens-fashion-mens-fashion.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I tend to wear jogging bottoms around the house, my legs are definitely more hoy than froome .Mrs hates taking me shopping for trousers , i have given up on jeans and ended up with cargo pants last time.

OP
OP
gaijintendo

gaijintendo

Veteran
I tend to wear jogging bottoms around the house, my legs are definitely more hoy than froome .Mrs hates taking me shopping for trousers , i have given up on jeans and ended up with cargo pants last time.
I don't think I have ever tried cargo pants. I wonder if you can get smart ones, without the panniers.

Top Bottom