Bike advice (torn between 3 bikes - Giant Defy -- Cube Peleton Race -- Felt z75)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I don't know which retailer you're restricted to @robby75 but the 2014 Cube Peloton Race can now be had for under £700 & the colours are better for that year, I have that same bike.

The 2015 Peloton Race has the 11 speed 105 whereas the '14' model has the outgoing 10 speed, never heard anyone complain about only having 10 though.

I also had a Giant Defy, but an older model with 9 speed Tiagra & I bought the wrong size 2nd hand but yet I could tell it was still a good, well made bike.

The Cube has been great on the limited rides I have had on it (bought in late Sept or October).

It is comfortable, light, quick enough & has good wheels & a great spec for the £££.

Beware that the Cube & Giant brands sizing is very different & so you really should try them out.

Dark46

Veteran
You definitely need to test ride and get a proper fitting as I have had. Then you know you fit the bike properly so downtrend ipswich aches and pains during or after rides

Top Bottom