Bike bits box clearout, London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brokenbetty

Über Member
I've sorted out a load of bits that are surplus to requirements, free to collect or will post at cost

• white Basil pannier bag (messenger bag style). A bit grubbier than when it was new, but still very very WHITE http://letsgorideabi...som-postmenbag/
  • drop style bar ends (http://www.sjscycles...606&src=froogle)
  • platform pedals off an old Subway. Worn but built like a tank
  • pedals with integrated chrome toe clips and fake leather straps, size large. Would suit a retro road bike - GONE
  • somewhat scruffy basic black plastic toe clips and straps
  • 70s Wienmann aluminium drop bar brake levers. Not aero style. - GONE
  • Gipiemme areo brake levers with white hoods - GONE
  • cottered crankset off kid's bike - about 140mm length
  • Terry's liberator ladies saddle - I think it's the X model, though not leather. Don't think it's ever been used, it was on a bike I just bought - GONE
I'm in London N15 very close to Seven Sisters tube or can meet in the City in the week. Anything not dibsed by end of Sunday will go on Freecycle.

Jonnyrau

1st dibs please!pm sent

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I would like to have the Liberator saddle please.
How would I be able to reimburse you the postage costs?

Edit - Sorry just re read your OP. Perhaps you do not want to post things to people.

montage

God Almighty
<LI>70s Wienmann aluminium drop bar brake levers. Not aero style.
pedals with integrated chrome toe clips and fake leather straps, size large. Would suit a retro road bike

Do these brake levers have the rubber/plastic hoods? If so I would like to grab these please :biggrin:
If you are willing to post that is....and I shall meet the cost.
Is it too cheeky to ask for photos?

OP
OP
brokenbetty

brokenbetty

Über Member
I would like to have the Liberator saddle please.
How would I be able to reimburse you the postage costs?

Paypal or bank transfer is best for me. It's just under £5 for Royal Mail Standard parcels or £5.50 for the next day service (I think the standard parcels must be a minimum charge cos it's the same for Jonny's stuff and that's much heavier.)

OP
OP
brokenbetty

brokenbetty

Über Member
<LI>70s Wienmann aluminium drop bar brake levers. Not aero style.
pedals with integrated chrome toe clips and fake leather straps, size large. Would suit a retro road bike

Do these brake levers have the rubber/plastic hoods? If so I would like to grab these please :biggrin:
If you are willing to post that is....and I shall meet the cost.
Is it too cheeky to ask for photos?

Sorry, Jonny has dibs on both sets of levers right now. But those ones don't have rubber hoods anyway.

montage

God Almighty
Sorry, Jonny has dibs on both sets of levers right now. But those ones don't have rubber hoods anyway.

Damn that speedy jonny! haha, no worries :biggrin:

OP
OP
brokenbetty

brokenbetty

Über Member
Hi guys - Montage has just let me know the Royal Mail site may be over-estimating the postage. If it's ok with you I'll keep it as it is for now, but if when I post it it comes out cheaper I will refund the difference. Hope this is ok.

Liz

Top Bottom