Bike Computers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Aha right.
You mean when you ask it to design one of it's courses right?
nope
i plan my club rides from the meet point of the club so other riders can download the course then create the route ,i ride to that point then load the course which starts ok but after a few miles i get navigation error and it stops giving directions although you can still see the course on the map display

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
nope
i plan my club rides from the meet point of the club so other riders can download the course then create the route ,i ride to that point then load the course which starts ok but after a few miles i get navigation error and it stops giving directions although you can still see the course on the map display

..Hmmm.. not sure what is happening there then. I do exactly the same. In fact I did that on Sunday. Rode 15 miles to the meet point, then started the course which worked as it should.
As I said previous. Some Garmins just don't seem to like working properly. Have you turned off auto re-routing? I had all sorts of trouble when I first got it, turned off the auto re-route and haven't had a problem since.

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
..Hmmm.. not sure what is happening there then. I do exactly the same. In fact I did that on Sunday. Rode 15 miles to the meet point, then started the course which worked as it should.
As I said previous. Some Garmins just don't seem to like working properly. Have you turned off auto re-routing? I had all sorts of trouble when I first go it, turned off the auto re-route and haven't had a problem since.
could be it , i looked at the settings today and it was turned on and avoid all was on , anyway i have ordered the explore with my wiggle voucher so we shall see at worst i may keep the touring plus as a replacement for my 200

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
could be it , i looked at the settings today and it was turned on and avoid all was on , anyway i have ordered the explore with my wiggle voucher so we shall see at worst i may keep the touring plus as a replacement for my 200

I would hazard a guess that's your problem right there.
Worth having a try without the rerouting before you shive in the back of a drawer :okay:

OP
OP
plastic_cyclist

plastic_cyclist

Well, my Forerunner 920 is now looking like its done, it ran out of battery at the end of a ride this week and since its failed to get a GPS signal, so can't be used for any timed rides or runs. I've googled the heck out of it and nothing is coming back.

Top Bottom