Bike for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A friend of mine nearly bought one of these for about the same money - and thought he was getting a bargain - til I pointed out it was just a Europa!
The asked for price of "cooking" Raleighs in nice colours do seem to've crept up recently, but there are much better bikes fetching the same sort of money.
There seem to be a few UK sellers getting stocks of nice French bikes, so I bet there's loads hidden in sheds and barns over there!

Back to the OP - the bike may be nothing special but it is quite a small size, which does make it a little unusual and maybe just maybe the perfect bike for someone small of stature who has been hunting for some time without success for a suitable bike of this type and age. Just sayin'.

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
A friend of mine nearly bought one of these for about the same money - and thought he was getting a bargain - til I pointed out it was just a Europa!
The asked for price of "cooking" Raleighs in nice colours do seem to've crept up recently, but there are much better bikes fetching the same sort of money.
There seem to be a few UK sellers getting stocks of nice French bikes, so I bet there's loads hidden in sheds and barns over there!
You are probably right, the season for "Vide grenier" will begin soon when people and dealers clear out their barns etc and offer stuff for sale in almost every French village in my area

Top Bottom