Bike found in Frittenden, Kent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ganymede

Veteran
Hi all

I've heard via the Parish Mag that a neighbour of mine found "a nice bike" in the hedge outside his house. Nobody has come forward yet...

Sorry I don't know what type of bike but can find out. Lots of cycle clubs and individuals come past here but I guess it could have been stolen from anywhere.

OP
OP
Ganymede

Ganymede

Veteran
I meant to post this in Stolen Bikes... maybe it doesn't matter since it doesn't seem to be anyone's on here!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Th owner might turn up one day looking for it- this happened to me when I lived in a farm cottage 8 miles from the nearest town and just off the main road. Someone rode their bike home from the pub in the dark and crashed at the farm access, left the bike and managed to walk home. It took them four days to re-trace their steps from the pub to find where they'd left it.

OP
OP
Ganymede

Ganymede

Veteran
Th owner might turn up one day looking for it- this happened to me when I lived in a farm cottage 8 miles from the nearest town and just off the main road. Someone rode their bike home from the pub in the dark and crashed at the farm access, left the bike and managed to walk home. It took them four days to re-trace their steps from the pub to find where they'd left it.
Ha! I'll warn my neighbour to look out for a disoriented person in cleats...

OP
OP
Ganymede

Ganymede

Veteran
It's actually a mountain bike, so if anyone's lost one and can tell me what colour, make and how many gears...

(thanks for the new "like", MDB!)

Top Bottom