bike mirror

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david k

Hi
i think ill go for the one top tube suggested, seems the best of the bunch so far and just 9 quid

potsy

Rambler
Not a great pic but you can see how I have mine
Mirror.jpg

david k

Hi
that look sperfect, i have 2 bikes, 1 flats and 1 drops, ill probably use it on both so to see it fitted to these drops looks good

nice bike, very clean thumbs up

martint235

Dog on a bike
I have something very similar on both my road bikes. I find them incredibly useful just for checking what is happening behind you. As people have said, it's always worth a double check over your shoulder too. All mirrors will have a blind spot somewhere.

If you're tall, I'd stay away from Bike-eye. I've tried them on both bikes and they just get in the way of my knees.

Fan of Mirrycles on my flat bar folder, looking out for suitable option for road bike.

btw, I always do a shoulder check before maneuvering, but I've literally never seen anything over my shoulder that surprised me. Maybe it's because I keep a good eye on my mirror all the time, but I've never seen anything over my shoulder that wasn't where I already knew it was. Do other people miss things in the mirror that would be a problem if they didn't shoulder check?

potsy

Rambler
Well I'm a short arse and I decided to bin mine ^_^
The main problem is when you carry any luggage/saddle bags etc, cuts down the amount you can see to a minimum.

Top Bottom