Bike shop beginning with W ;)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sleekitcollie

Ok this might be a long shot but I'm thinking that the vast wealth of knowlage amongst my fellow CC'rs will come up with the answer . I'm looking for a set of cheapish panniers and was recently talking to a cyclist I met on the road who had just bought a nice looking set ( avier or something along those lines ) he had said he got them on a online cycle shop and although he told me the name I should have wrote it down but as per usual I never , hence this post .
I know the shop / online site is somewhere in Wales and it begins with W . So any suggestions whot is called
Ps it not wiggle , I know that . It may be / or have a e bay site as well but I've not managed to find it yet . Any help would be great
Thanx

bauldbairn

Winstanley's - don't know where they're from? :smile:

OP
OP
sleekitcollie

sleekitcollie

kyuss said:
Just guessing (as a non pannier user that's never shopped in Wales) that you're looking for Avenir panniers, the shop is most likely Wheelies of Swansea, and their ebay shop called Wheelies Direct has loads of Avenir bags and stuff for sale.

Damn, my Google foo is strong tonight. :smile:

Hey yessss that's the one superb . I posted this in the middle of the night and got the correct answer within a few hrs . Thanx very much guys

bauldbairn

bauldbairn said:
Winstanley's - don't know where they're from? :biggrin:

kyuss said:
Just guessing (as a non pannier user that's never shopped in Wales) that you're looking for Avenir panniers, the shop is most likely Wheelies of Swansea, and their ebay shop called Wheelies Direct has loads of Avenir bags and stuff for sale.

Damn, my Google foo is strong tonight. xx(

Well done that man! :thumbsup:

It wasn't you who sleekitcollie met with the panniers? :wacko: - :smile: - :sad:

sleekitcollie said:
And both replies were from Scotland and local to me ha ha u guys not sleep . Cheers

Aye! But my guess was wrong!!! :sad:

I'm back shift this week and don't finish work till the back o' midnight - so always pop on to CC before I go to bed! :biggrin:

OP
OP
sleekitcollie

sleekitcollie

bauldbairn said:
Well done that man! :thumbsup:

It wasn't you who sleekitcollie met with the panniers? :smile: - :wacko: - ;)

Aye! But my guess was wrong!!! :sad:

I'm back shift this week and don't finish work till the back o' midnight - so always pop on to CC before I go to bed! :biggrin:
thanks for the reply , talkin o bed ah better get ate mine as am up soon ,
cheers

Top Bottom