Bike sizing help?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mve09

Hi, im looking to purchase the B'Twin Triban 3 for a cracker of a deal, however, the frame size is a 58 and i am around 6 ft 2 with an inside leg of 36". Although i would lose out on some comfort, would i generally be okay? Cheers.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
That bike should fit you fine, adjust the saddle to suit you and you away you go.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I rode the original red Triban 3 in size 60 and I'm 5'11" (1m80cm) and 32" inside leg, but I prefer a larger frame than normally recommended for my size. Can you try it out before buying?

Reactions: mjr

steve50

Disenchanted Member
That is down to the retailer, if you feel comfortable riding a bigger frame that is your personal preference. Approach your local retailer and ask if you can test ride the bike of your choice, they can only say yes or no.

vickster

Legendary Member
Is it new or used?
If new, you can potter around decathlon stores. If used, ask the seller of you can have a test ride

I think the Tribans come up small, the 58 may not be the TT measurement, check the geometry. Google for the chart

Reactions: mjr
Is it new or used?
If new, you can potter around decathlon stores. If used, ask the seller of you can have a test ride

I think the Tribans come up small, the 58 may not be the TT measurement, check the geometry. Google for the chart

Q: If Tribans come up small, what measurement on the bike would the 58 be referring to?

BB

Top Bottom