Bike Speaker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hotmetal

Interesting idea - I'm amazed no-one's come up with it before. Personally I wouldn't want tunes while cycling, but for commuting it might be cool (depending on your musical tastes!) and safer than riding with 'phones in.

"Built in amplifier and stereo loudspeaker"
I'd like to know what's "stereo" about a single speaker though... if you run through all the pics on the site, it clearly only has one!

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
It has been done before ......
bike-system-4.jpg

hotmetal

darthpaul said:
Must take a few batteries to run them!

Nah, he's probably got a massive bottle dynamo hidden behind the bass bin... that's why he's adopting that strange position - to overcome the [Staines] massive resistance. :biggrin:

I generally hate the idea of boom boxes emanating from cars but given that earphones distract and disorientate (me) I quite like the idea of this. However, it must be able to give out a bit of wellie because over the wind and all would you actually hear much? Something tells me it might be more for a lazy ride around the park and hence a gimmick...

Sargent

Do you guys remember those radio/lights that used to be for sale yearrrss ago? Again, attached to the handle bars, but just an FM radio I think... Retro. Wish I had one!

Top Bottom