Bike Stuff (UK Only I believe)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

weareHKR

Bike stuff in Lidl (UK) from Sunday 28th March. Nice cheap workstand there., everyone should have one!

13 rider

Guru
The workstand is excellent I got one at the last event

Chislenko

Veteran
Speaking from experience tripping over the splayed legs and how much room they take up of your garage when up and bike installed in stand I would save your money and a get a two legged one.

Note they have the bloke in the advert working outside.

DRM

Guru
Speaking from experience tripping over the splayed legs and how much room they take up of your garage when up and bike installed in stand I would save your money and a get a two legged one.

Can’t say I’ve ever tripped over it, for the money you can’t go wrong, Park Tool one is £150, Wiggles cheap lifeline one is £90, I think for £20 I could avoid the legs

houblon

D'oh! I just bought what looks very much like the same thing from Planet X for 45 quid

Never tripped over the legs.

bruce1530

Guru
I've had that stand (or maybe one very similar from Aldi) for about 4 years. Lives outside permanently, bolts look a bit rusty now, but still works well.

Just don't set the legs apart at maximum spread, half spread the stand is still very stable and then it takes up far less space:okay:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I have that stand and agree with the legs out it does have a large footprint, too large to use easily in my narrow bike store room, so I move next door into the spacious kitchen :laugh:

Can't say I have ever found myself tripping over or inconvienienced by the legs when working on the bike, just angle the bike so you are stood between the legs when working. Maybe putting on your best riding lycra while fixing the bike will help? :whistle:

Top Bottom