Bike to get me interested again..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are you going out on your own? Group riding is so much more fun and there is a wealth of options for differing riding styles out there. Have a search on Facebook for Manchester Social Cycling. Great bunch.

I appreciate your positivity but it does need saying that group riding = more fun does really depend on the individual point of view. BB

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I appreciate your positivity but it does need saying that group riding = more fun does really depend on the individual point of view. BB
Potsy came on lots of my rides. I assume that he must have enjoyed them or he wouldn't have turned out so often? :whistle:

(Perhaps he actually hated the riding but put up with it to get to the cafe stops with us! :laugh:)

I think that this is a temporary glitch that thousands of kilometres of hilly riding would put right! :okay:

Potsy came on lots of my rides. I assume that he must have enjoyed them or he wouldn't have turned out so often? :whistle:

(Perhaps he actually hated the riding but put up with it to get to the cafe stops with us! :laugh:)

I think that this is a temporary glitch that thousands of kilometres of hilly riding would put right! :okay:

No I don't doubt you're right I just wanted to clarify that it isn't universally true that group = more fun. bb

Top Bottom