Bike workstand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moby Jones

I missed out on the workstands at Lidl last time, do you think they will have some on offer the next time they have bike equipment on sale ???
Oh were they any good by the way

Who knows? They may do. A guy at work manged to get one, and while I thought they were very good for the price, I'm more than happy with the one I bought a couple of years ago.

I got it from Ribble, check it out HERE, (although I won't deal with Ribble ever again over a separate issue!). Granted it's a bit more money, but it is exceptionally well made, it's very easy to fold as every folding mechanism has a QR lever, and it folds up nice and compact.

I'm very happy it cost a little more as I genuinely believe you can tell where the extra money went :thumbsup:

chigman

Who knows? They may do. A guy at work manged to get one, and while I thought they were very good for the price, I'm more than happy with the one I bought a couple of years ago.

I got it from Ribble, check it out HERE, (although I won't deal with Ribble ever again over a separate issue!). Granted it's a bit more money, but it is exceptionally well made, it's very easy to fold as every folding mechanism has a QR lever, and it folds up nice and compact.

I'm very happy it cost a little more as I genuinely believe you can tell where the extra money went :thumbsup:

I have this stand too and it's awesome for the money. It's all you will need.

Steve

Enw.nigel

I bought the Lidl one last year. I only use it for general maintenance but I find it great. Sturdy with plenty of adjustments as well. You can also disassemble it for storing. They were on sale again this summer so not sure when they will be available again.
Can also recommend their floor pumps as well.

Top Bottom